Tuesday 21 April 2009

Walking post it note



Ive never had the best memory, so over the past few days I've been leaving myself little notes around the house and on my hands to remind me of certain tasks i need to do. Ive learnt that i have to plan ahead and rely on others as i don't have the luxury of phone alarms or reminders to organize my life. To be honest i feel really relaxed at the moment, i haven't taken too much on in my work/social life or made arrangements i cannot keep or stressed about irrational conversations. Everything is going pretty well but sometimes i do think about others and would like to say hi and let them know I'm thinking about them. Something that a short text message does very well.

1 comment:

  1. Big fan, long time reader, first time commenter.

    I've got a couple of spare diaries if you want one. Either the one from Ives & Taylor Insurances Ltd. or the one that came with a free puncture repair kit.

    If you want to improve your memory try this: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/637445/improve_your_memory_derren_brown/

    ReplyDelete