Friday 17 April 2009

Lost in the woods

So it turned out that I did walk past them at the airport but luckily they spotted me walking around like an idiot and came over. I took my two friends for a hungover shopping trip today. While they visited one shop i went to another but then when I'd had enough i went to find them, only i couldn't see them. So i went into the adjacent shop to see if they had moved on but still couldn't see them and began to wonder how I would explain to their parents that I'd lost their children. A few minutes past and went back into the first shop and saw them behind a stack of clothes. relief for a problem that could have been instantly fixed if i had been able to call them. I spent the rest of the afternoon trawling round the town centre sitting down with the other guys who had also made the mistake of going shopping with girls. Only they had their mobiles to keep them occupied while they waited. I on the other hand had to stare at shoes. Bad times.

No comments:

Post a Comment