Wednesday 15 April 2009

Intro

What is a mobile phone to you? I came to the realization yesterday that I was addicted to my phone, constantly relying on it for attention and gratification. But it wasn't always like this, I haven't always paced up and down waiting for a call, I haven't always took the easy way out and called somebody instead of meeting them in person, but more importantly I haven't always spent money on a product that to be honest I don't really need. So what is my life like without one for a few weeks? Lets see...

2 comments:

  1. Well this is truly and exiting test for you!!
    Did you send that link about the girl who decided not to throw anything away and keep everything she bought?? Well anyways she started just not throwing stuff out to see what would happen, and its still continuing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that was nuts, i wonder what state her room is in now! although i guess after a while you would change your shopping patterns and buy more fresh and less 'packaged' products. in fact is sounds pretty good, everybody should do it! The world would be a much better place!

    ReplyDelete